It certainly helps the ol' life list goal of drinking 1,000 different beers when you walk into Farm Fresh and find this. (Cue angels singing.)
![]() |
From left to right:
Vienna Lager (mystery)
Sierra Nevada Flipside
For the record (and I know I previously mentioned it on here, but feel like I need to reiterate), Magic Hat HiCu is the nastiest alcoholic beverage I've ever tasted in my entire life.
CHEERS!
Updated 10/21/13
I retract my statement about Magic Hat HiCu. THIS gluten-free beer from AB is gar-baj.
For the record (and I know I previously mentioned it on here, but feel like I need to reiterate), Magic Hat HiCu is the nastiest alcoholic beverage I've ever tasted in my entire life.
CHEERS!
Updated 10/21/13
I retract my statement about Magic Hat HiCu. THIS gluten-free beer from AB is gar-baj.



Dang! I wanna know which farm fresh YOU shop at 'Cuz my FF sho' don't have no clearance cart 'o brews. Aunt Laura
ReplyDelete